hey guys,

a question :

if i go white march part 1 at levle 5, just for get the new henchies, then immediate after back doing my act 2 stuff in root poe, when i back to white march later  a 2nd time at lets say levle  10 will it still propose me to scale up the difficulty?

or is it only a one time check when going there for the very first time?

really wan do act2/3 with maneha/zahua, but not at the price of having whole white march at levle 6-7 mobs instead scaled...

Edited by Panda Baby

Heya Panda Baby!

The console command for turning scalers on/off is ToggleScaler. Note that this is not considered a cheat command, so you can freely use it without activating cheats.

So in your scenario, to toggle high level scaling on for PX1, you would enter "ToggleScaler PX1_HIGH_LEVEL" into the console whenever you head back.

And there is actually a scaler for act 3 now! You will be prompted about it when entering Elmshore for the first time, or you can activate it via console like above =)

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

I try my very best.

The console command for turning scalers on/off is ToggleScaler. Note that this is not considered a cheat command, so you can freely use it without activating cheats.

And there is actually a scaler for act 3 now! You will be prompted about it when entering Elmshore for the first time, or you can activate it via console like above =)

Thats great!

Now all we need is 66% and 100% scalers ! Maybe with one of the last patches :) one can only hope