Unable to purchase Burnt Offerings AP1

Huckmant

Question

Hey all-

Having a really great time with the app - nicely done so far, despite the little bugs. 

I have amassed 950 gold via my playthroughs of Perils, and I would like to continue on to AP1 rather than keep playing the same 3 scenarios.  When I go to the "store" to purchase AP1, the only option for Burnt Offerings (which says is costs 750 gold), is "preview" which brings up a tiny box with garbled text and three image previews.   How do I purchase this?  I see no "Buy" button? 

Thanks!

Confirmed.  Was able to purchase Burnt Offerings with build #2.  New store looks great by the way.

Once I save up enough gold I will buy myself adventure deck 2 as well.  (Blew through my previous gold buying the characters twice and opening several treasure chests, hehe)

Sadly I've bought adventures 1 and 2 but have run into this issue with the other 4

This beta does not include decks 3,4,5,6 so even if you manage to buy them, you won't have much fun.

Ah I hadn't seen that. Wouldn't it be beneficial to include those so people can playtest those as well?