[3.01] Stag's horn cast and NPCs standing around

davachido

Question

Right so I've thought for a while some of the spells in my game have been doing weird things but I could not confirm it till I cast a stag's horn on something and this happened.

qqFpOnZ.png

I don't have the mouse over it but every one of those persistence tags did 92.4 raw damage to the target, I have no clue what's going on. Is there any fix?

I had a few other none game breaking issues but still weird, mostly involving NPCs.

• Netsa randomly reappearing after the quest for her completes, she was at all 3 locations and occasionally turns back up at the white forge after I get here to leave.

• Lord Gathbin's lackeys are still in the bar in Brackenbury, they never joined their Lord on the battlefield.

• I think I got all three rewards from the end of WM1, at least I think. I chose to bind the souls to the cannons, everyone talks as if I released them and I get the discount in ingots. I'm sure it was supposed to be one of the three things not all of them.

• When I opened the doors in the halls of silence and the low tide members came out screaming that's something wrong they aggro to me but the only member I had near the door was a stealthed Devil of Carroc, the enemies couldn't see her and just walked off again. I take it that isn't intentional?

• I had the old bug of Sagani telling me about Thaos before I went to Hadret house.

5 answers to this question

Another NPC standing around, Marshal Forwyn is both inside and outside of the keep in Caed Nua. He also refers to going to Yenwood fields even though the quest is complete. The protesting villagers are still outside my keep. This happened as soon as I manually resolved an attack against Caed Nua, they all reappeared. I tried using Forwyn and he just teleports me to the field now and nothing happens.

Hey davachido,

Have you tried verifying your game cache? I noticed quite a bit or errors in your log. I loaded up your saves and everything was working fine. As for Marshal Forwyn and the angry mob outside Caed Nua, this is fixed in the upcoming 3.02 patch. 

For the Halls of Silence, that is intended.

Thanks!

So I've verified the game cache and continued playing. This then happened.

m4p8WpT.png

Pallegina exploded from something like 50 ticks of raw damage in 2-3 seconds. Though on the bright side everyone was healed for Hundreds of hit points but uh.. doubt that's intended.

My previous link for the save files now has output_2 and the save file under Rodric is the one just before this happened.