Maneha party banter bug

Question

When I have Maneha plus Devil of Caroc and/or Durance in my active party Maneha's party banter keeps repeating over and over to the exclusion of all other banters. With Durance it's the one that goes "tell me the one about Magran again", and with Devil it's the one with "your hands remind me of an old lover". Once I kick her from the party other companions talk to each other again, but as long as she's there those two banters seem to "override" all others.

5 answers to this question

I can confirm this also, I've gotten the Maneha/Caroc "your hands remind me of an old lover" banter 4+ times in a row.  The Sagani/Caroc banter about snares has also played over and over again, just not consecutively.

If you need the savegame file, tell me, I can upload it. But please, try to fix this un 3.02, its killing my immersion a bit. No more jokes in my group, or interesting banters.

PD: Its not the same bug of her quest and dialogue loop. I read that bug is already known.

Thanks for this great game, guys.