[WM2] Aby's Hammer

Zompa

Question

Hi, After the chat with Ondra I went straight away to the White Forge to reforge the Hammer but I have nothing to interact with and there's nothing in the crafting sections. I tried to travel to every Abydon's shrine in the area and no one has a thing to say so I'm starting to fear a bug.
I'm adding a save of me in the foundry in case it's actually a bug. If it isn't the way I'm meant to do it, a veiled suggestion on the right way will be appreciated all the same.
Thanks in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5anv5zkb51xr6mh/d20195863fcd4fb0975556df74c91c35%2016843634%20TheFoundry.savegame?dl=0

6 answers to this question

Hey Zompa,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us! I loaded up your save and I was able to reforge the hammer just fine. Clicking on the White Forge should prompt a scripted interaction about the hammer. Try verifying your game cache and see if that works. In your Steam library, right click PoE > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Let me know if that works. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Alright it worked, I was a Giddy Goat clicking on the dragon's face. Loing time since I played the first part so i didn't remember where i had to interact precisely and seeing the Spying Glass icon under the rock i thought it was just for show.
Thanks a lot.

• Like 1