most powerful enemy defeated bug

nouser

Question

I have been having this problem that the "strongest enemy defeated" info I n the character sheets  is fixed to "wolf"  . but this is incorrect since Im completely sure i have already killed stronger foes, such as skuld kings and shades (im in the beginning of the game).  im aware that some people had the same problem. what  I ask to know is:

1) does this bug affect other aspects of the game, such as  regarding reputation (honest, stoic, benevolent, etc.) . is this bug harmless concerning other aspects of the game?

2) how do I fix this bug? which has been reported since the beginning of 2015

. is there any patch or instruction I need to follow to correct this?

3) some people have claimed that this is not a bug, but a weird way of the game to count the strongest enemy defeated. is this correct?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

sorry about bad English. im reposting correcting some of what I said:

I have been having this problem that the "strongest enemy defeated" info In the character sheets  is stuck in "wolf"  and not envolving anymore. but this is incorrect since Im completely sure i have already killed stronger foes, such as skuld kings and shades (im in the beginning of the game).  im aware that some people had the same problem. what  I ask to know is:

1) does this bug affect other aspects of the game, such as  regarding reputation (honest, stoic, benevolent, etc.) .or  is this bug harmless concerning other aspects of the game?

2) how do I fix this bug? which has been reported since the beginning of 2015

. is there any patch or instruction I need to follow to correct this?

3) some people have claimed that this is not a bug, but a weird way of the game to count the strongest enemy defeated. is this correct?

Thanks

Hey nouser,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. The strongest enemy defeated is depended on who is in your active party. Eder could have killed the strongest enemy but it won't show that unless he is in your active party. I just killed something that is considered powerful and my character sheet data updated correctly.

If that is not the case, could you please upload a save file and output log via dropbox so I can take a look? Please click on the link in my signature on how to located those files.

Thanks!

I have issues like this too, I have not changed my party composition for last 10 levels, meanwhile beaten all the dragons, Concelhaut, Kraken etc. but still I have "Elder skuldrak" or "Snow bear" or "Laguafeth broodmother" in the most powerful enemy place. None of these powerful enemies are stated.