Will the Newsletter do anything?

I have been a member of the newsletter mailing list since it was advertised on the previous website, probably first day.

Will we ever get news?

You're less than 2 months out now.

I've been having fun on the forums, but I would seriously like a little more information.

It's been almost 2 weeks since your announcement and you have nothing to show.

There has to be a screenshot you can show  each week. Something. Let's see the list of heroes.

Or how about changes between physical and digital.

Please give us some updates.

Thanks. 

Edited by PinkRose
  • Like 3

It's funny. I saw the title and got excited. Then I read the post and realized that I hadn't missed anything by not getting the (mythical) newsletter. We do seem to be somewhat of the red headed step children of the Obsidian community. I can understand playing some things close to the chest, but I have to say the radio silence on this project is confounding. I don't see the upside, but maybe El Jefe gets some sinister joy of seeing the handful of people clamoring for the project twist in the wind or something. Still, gotta keep up your spirits and your sense of humor, I guess. :D

• Like 1

bother?

I'd love to receive more than 0 updates via the newsletter, but honestly, if I had to choose between getting 0 updates and getting the game on March 29, or getting daily updates and the game releasing even a day late, it's like not even a close call -- as long as I have Pathfinder Adventures on my iPad on March 29 with more than 1 adventure deck (ideally 3), I'll forgive the developers pretty much anything. :)

I don't suppose that the reason is bad Mugumbo ;-)

I expect that there is a quite small team in this project? And/or these peoples has other diversions also.

I like screenshots like every man, but the small introductions like http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5li9h?Whats-New-With-Obsidians-Adventure-Card-Game#discuss

gives a quite a lot of information about the game, so there is not much more that the developers can say or show.

They definitely want to keep some secrets and surprises nearer the release.

We enthusiast will buy the game in anyway. Normal customer needs advertising, so they are saving best part very near the release of the game, so that they can get as many people as possible to get interested in about this game. The competition in the mobile aps is strong, so they want to have all the guns they can have. 

If they give up too much now, normal customer will get bored and forget this game less that a week. And Obsidian definitely don't want that to happen!

Have patience my friends! It will come, eventually. Maybe we even get some newsletter(s) before the release day :-)

• Like 2

Maybe we can hear about this now:

Well, behind the scenes at Obsidian, we are now planning a better, stronger launch than ever before. And I gotta tell you, I'm excited! There are so many cool things in the works, including some that will let you experience the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game in new ways. First, there's this cool new...

Feargus (CEO, Obsidian Entertainment): Davis! Not yet!

Ah, right. There's a whole plan for talking about this.

• Like 1

why and other fans twist in agonizing anticipation attended only by the maniacal laughter of Feargus and the Obsidianites!

Pathfinder fans: Please, oh Dark Lord, we beseech Thee!

Feargus Urquhart: Dance for me, my pretties!

Narrator: What will happen next in the Pathfinder Adventures saga?! Next episode, Nathan Davis teases a streaming event only to switch in old episodes of the Dungeons & Dragons (TV series)!

fade to black

• Like 2

bother?

• 3 weeks later...