2.03 Hiravias spiritshift attacked Eder and himself?

calcor

Question

I started a fight by having all my party members selected and clicked a beetle. After it died I let the AI auto attack the other beetles at first. After a few seconds I selected Hiravias and had him spiritshift. I let him auto attack though and I noticed he went and attacked Eder instead of a beetle. I selected hiravias and clicked a beetle and he attacked it. The log in the screenshot shows him attacking Eder.

Hiravias engaged Stone Beetle in Melee.

Hiravias misses Eder.

Hiravias grazes Eder for 3 Slash damage.

Thats when I noticed what was happening and clicked the beetle.

I dunno what would of caused the AI to engage the beetle and yet attack my own party.

wPkMTQ8.jpg

I decided to check if it does it again. I reloaded the quicksave, attacked the beetle, waited for it to die, then selected hiravias and spiritshifted. He attacked himself.

c94faWF.jpg

The save is too big to attach but i made a backup if you want it at some point.

poe_dxdiag_outputlog.zip

3 answers to this question

You can use dropbox for your save; it is definitely the most important thing for QA.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hello Calcor,

Thanks for uploading that save. I was able to confirm you bug, it appears to only be affecting your save. I tried to replicate the issue on a different save and wasn't able to do so. I went ahead and written up a bug report and forwarded it to the appropriate department. 

Thank you for your support.

Edit: Actually got to reproduce this, it seems when you use spiritshape while his AI is queued for another action, he will attack himself. 

• Like 1