where did your first ToI/PotD meet its demise?

after robbing gilded vale of every single nut, bolt and scrap of value (which had the final consequence of an entire town turned against me; the presence of of sympathizers notwithstanding such as the smityh and aufra, who were more than willing to let me run their errands regardless of the blood running through the streets every time i exited a house) and making my way to caed nua, and THRU caed nua, all the while making sure to murder the Aloth, Eder, Durance and Kana, of course, since my custom posse needed to see what was what; finally I'm almost there, almost at Defiance Bay, and have just entered the map where Sagani is waiting for me.

I kill sagani. I give her fine hunting bow to my boreal dwarf monk with weapon focus: peasant. he appreciates it.

I could've entered the city. I was right there. I passed quickly by the backer NPC near the campfire in the left-most exit of that map to stab her and take whatever loot she drops (a fine hatchet! nice), grab the camping supplies next to her and instead of clicking on the world-map symbol and entering the safety of the city and going onwards... I decide I should go go get Hearth Harvest.

Those lions ate well :( :( :( :( :(

• Like 1

The bandit standing watch by the campfire where the cook is kept prisoner. 

It was also my first ever attempt at Pillars in any mode. Someone here started a thread on release day, daring people to do just that and then telling how far they got. After all, you only ever get to play a game the first time once.

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com