Sign in to follow this  
Gairnulf

[2.02] A Summoned Animat Hangs On To The Party After Battle Ends

Question

I just finished my battle with Maerwald in my Solo playthrough. I had one occurance of the battle state never ending, but that's very difficult to reproduce:

After killing Maerwald I used Bewildering Spectacle on the fire blights which had ganged up on me, and I managed to confuse all of them, turn them to green circle. Since that broke engagement, I took the chance and ran away to the room where the conversation with Maerwald takes place, since by now we had moved to the corridor. Some time later, since combat state wasn't ending, I showed up in the corridor looking for the blights. They were nowhere to be seen, combat state wasn't ending, and I had to load game.

Anyway, the bug I want to report is from another attempt at the same battle. I summoned the Animat with the Bronze horn figurine which I had bought from Gilded Vale's smith. We defeated Maerwald and the blights, but now the Animat won't go away. Not that I mind that much, but I still consider it a glitch wink.png

Link to the savegame: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl9i9hwy7glmtqj/b4182f2badfd4ca2922d3e8a26c5b32f%2010866773%20EndlessPathsofOdNuaLevel1.savegame

Edited by Gairnulf

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

6 answers to this question

Just loaded the game after exiting and launching PoE again, and the animat isn't there now. Pity, it can't be reproduced it seems.

eFoHp9V.png

Hello Gairnulf,

Do you have a save before the fight to see if I can reproduce the bug you are experiencing? 

Thanks a bunch!

Whats this at obsidian.net?

I do, I'll upload it in around 10 hours from now though. I guess you already have some hypothesis what may be the cause?

Edited by Gairnulf

eFoHp9V.png

I been doing some tests on my own, but the animat goes away as it is should. It might have something to do with the confusion status and disengaging away from the target.

But since you couldn't get it to happen again, its really minor.

Thanks for uploading that save. I still wasn't able to reproduce this issue. It's possible that it has been fixed int he latest internal build. But do you have any specific step by step details to reproduce the bug?