Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Soundtrack on Spotify?

Spotify Soundtrack Music

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Fenixp

Fenixp

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2160 posts
  • Steam:Fenixp
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hello,

I keep searching and searching, but I can't find this question previously asked anywhere, so I'll do it for the benefit of mankind or something:

Is there any hope of Pillars of Eternity soundtrack appearing on Spotify?

I love it and I'd really enjoy listening to it shuffled into my other music while at work, but I'm not a big fan of downloading personal files like mp3/flac files on my work harddrive. There's already a bunch of indie and AAA games featuring their soundtracks on Spotify, and I would personally really appreciate if PoE soundtrack could join these.

Fenixp

Fenixp

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2160 posts
  • Steam:Fenixp
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
So um, Pillars of Eternity soundtrack is up on Spotify. Since I posted this topic about a month earlier, it's totally thanks to me. I would thank Obsidian, but since putting a soundtrack on Spotify is clearly an original idea, I will demand royalties of some sort. So thank you in advance, Obsidian, you guys are best.
  • Starwars, Marky and Sylvus_Moonbow like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spotify, Soundtrack, Music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users