So how do you guys feel about Obsidian not making more expansions after White March Pt 2?

I'm fine with it - I would like it if they don't re-invent the wheel in PoE 2 and carry on with the look and feel of PoE1 so that it's not necessary to figure out a completely new system and I'm actually hoping they don't follow in BG2 style and start us off at close to the level we finish PoE 1 since I'm not a fan of the uber high level playstyle that would likely result if we start PoE2 at level 13-14ish but then that's probably wishful thinking if they are planning to let us import PoE characters.

In PoE it feels less of a problem. BG2 had to be that way because low level adventures in AD&D are really low level. Wizards can do next to nothing with their one spell per day. PoE flattened that power curve considerably.

But if they do stick to Unity and doesn't significantly fix the gameplay much, then it means for PoE2 we have to repeat the level 1-14. I'm not sure that's what I want. Unless they change the protagonist; which I'm also not very sure about.

I'm fine with it - I would like it if they don't re-invent the wheel in PoE 2 and carry on with the look and feel of PoE1 so that it's not necessary to figure out a completely new system and I'm actually hoping they don't follow in BG2 style and start us off at close to the level we finish PoE 1 since I'm not a fan of the uber high level playstyle that would likely result if we start PoE2 at level 13-14ish but then that's probably wishful thinking if they are planning to let us import PoE characters.

In PoE it feels less of a problem. BG2 had to be that way because low level adventures in AD&D are really low level. Wizards can do next to nothing with their one spell per day. PoE flattened that power curve considerably.

But if they do stick to Unity and doesn't significantly fix the gameplay much, then it means for PoE2 we have to repeat the level 1-14. I'm not sure that's what I want. Unless they change the protagonist; which I'm also not very sure about.

So far I have only seen up to level 8ish and I avoid spoilers so I haven't seen anything about levels higher than that - I know in D&D based games like the IE games the "sweet spot" for me maxes in the low to mid teens - after that it just gets kind of crazy. :p

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I was going to say, aren't they going to working on the sequel instead, in that case it's all good. I'd rather see the next one come out than have more expansions for this one. I'm sure maybe they could let us design more content for it, would be cool to get community designed content if they released some kind of software like hairbrained schemes did with shadowrun.