2.01.0721 Lord of a barren land, can't finish quest.

Råttinjståkk

Question

I've killed everyone in the fortress, even Raedric but nothing happens. 

How I did the quest: - Went in the sewers, lied to Osrya that I checked upon her. Have not found the prisoner yet.

- Went to Gilded to rest up, took the vine route. Did not care for the robe thing. Fought through the fortress, had to rest up again.

- Killed Raedric without meeting Nedmar first. Kolsch did not meet up. Cleaned up the whole fortress, even Osrya, rescued the                                            prisoner.

- Went to the house in Magran's Fork and found the prisoner, not Kolsch.

- Found Nedmar after finding out having to scout by the skull to find the switch. (Not many are going to find that without Internet)

- Spoke to Nedmar and all he says;" Who's there, come a little closer". Nothing more.

2 answers to this question

Hello Rattinjstakk,

Welcome to the forums. Could you please upload the save you have and an output log via dropbox so I can take a look? If you don't know where to find those files locations, refer to the link in my signature. When you access the save folder, check 2.0 Save Games Backup and see if you have save files before you kill Raedric.

Thanks a bunch!