Please make KOTOR 2 more stable

KOTOR crashed a few times for me, mainly from using up all my memory, I think. It helps that I almost always leave my computer on standby, so I'd have to close the game shut down, restart, then load it up again and it'd work better. But there are times when it just crashed, but it wasn't that bad. But I wouldn't complain if TSl wasl more stable :blink:.

NEVER loan anything out unless you get something back of equal or preferably greater value to hold hostage.

Which, in the case of your KOTOR disc, would be their first born child.

Indeed. B) :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

NEVER loan anything out unless you get something back of equal or preferably greater value to hold hostage.

Which, in the case of your KOTOR disc, would be their first born child.

or naked photos of their girlfriend B)

But on topic I had the XBox version and I didnt notice any bugs at all ;)

Not even the notorius 'galaxy droid'-bug?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It starts right after the Leviathan mission if you selected to go to Dantooine prior to this event. Basically, you end up with an extra Zaalbar a party member and in the ****pit there's sentry droid, called the 'galaxy droid', that asks you were do you want to go, and it lets you to go to all the Star Map-planets + The Endar Spire, Taris, The Unknown Planet and even the Star Forge.

I've only encountered it on the xbox, but i think it's possible to get it on the PC too.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It starts right after the Leviathan mission if you selected to go to Dantooine prior to this event. Basically, you end up with an extra Zaalbar a party member and in the ****pit there's sentry droid, called the 'galaxy droid', that asks you were do you want to go, and it lets you to go to all the Star Map-planets + The Endar Spire, Taris, The Unknown Planet and even the Star Forge.

I've only encountered it on the xbox, but i think it's possible to get it on the PC too.

s*it yeah I have heard of that ;) but I could'nt get it on