All class talents and infinite skill point bug

Stepout

Question

Hello,

I just rolled a new rogue, upon gaining my first level, I quick-saved and clicked on the plus button to level up.  I maxed out stealth (to 5) and went to pick a talent.  Instead of talents from just the Rogue class, I noticed I could choose talents from all of the classes.  I though that was weird, so I quick loaded to see if it would happen again.  Upon quick loading I noticed my stealth was now already at 5 and I still had six new points to work with.  I can do this over and over (add six skill points, click next, hit f8 to quick load, click the plus sign to level up, the skill points that I used before have stayed).  

Unfortunately, I'm confused as to how I get my save games to you.  I tried attaching one to this post, but it says I don't have permission to upload that kind of file.  If someone could give me a detailed description on how to get save games to you, it would be appreciated.  It let me upload the log at least.  Thanks.

output_log.txt

3 answers to this question

Hello Stepout,

I have confirmed your bug and added it to our database. Thanks for finding this exploit. 

As for gaining access to all the class talents, those are multi-class talents, any class can gain a lesser version of another classes talent. 

Keep up the good work!

Same here.
https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/81858-201-respec-bug/

Use dropbox to upload save file, then make a link to it and post link here.

I'll take a look at this right now.