Several minor issues inside Durgan's Battery

Hassat Hunter

Question

Collection, since they are all too minor for their own thread. All happen within the Durgan Battery maps.

Great Hall:

* Using a torch on door or the frozen dwarf doesn't remove a Torch from your inventory.
* First spirit sequence inside the Dwarves had green selection circles - character is busy upon select. None of the other spirits have this, and all other cutscenes with this droids are actual cutscenes (with the dialogue box) rather than overhead dialogue.
* Button to open frozen dwarf door remains after use, hovering over it looks like a container, but you cannot interact with it.
* 'hie back' should be 'hike back' in letter to Zoltun (Great Hall)
* Badgradr's Barricade has 13/12 enchantments

Mines:

* Upon taking Nightshroud and returning to the spirits, a line is spoken before they attack. There's no overhead text though and it's also not logged into the conversation log. Considering I had around 10 very loud traps going off at the moment I have no idea what they said.
* Long opening animation for doors in the Mines - you can walk through the door long before it appears open (the wheelspinning animation still runs).

Forge:

* You can read the instructions for the world map on the other side of the wall from wence the plaque is located.
* Fragment of Marunn's "Body Control", "Mental Fortress" and "Unstoppable" lack icons (pure white blocks)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

3 answers to this question

Hey Hassat,

Thanks for looking into all of these bugs. No matter how small or how big, please create a post for each individual bug and upload a link including a save file pertaining to the specific bug, an output log, a screenshot (which you already do), and a dxdiag (if required). That'll help us move things a long much faster and help up track bugs more efficiently.

Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work!

Here's an output log for my Durgan Battery run (incidentially the same as posted in 2 other threads, the blank attack and permanent drake one):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j89qbrw9pyy0k62/output_log.txt?dl=0

Small correction; The "door" being mentioned in the great hall section is of course the entrance to the Battery, and is thus located on the Battery exterior, not the Great Hall.

I only have savegames from before entering and the following is from it being completed. Would those be required?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Help! 

Im locked inside Durgans Batteri between the main hall and the mines. 

I cleared the main hall floor and went down to the mines. And in need of ned camp rests, i was surprised to see that the door between main hall and the mines apperently have closed itself, and now i cant get out. 

Im playng POTD and Solo, so i neeeeeeed to get out to survive. Anybody here who could help me?