Redeeming White March for DRM-free disc version

Bobz

Question

14 answers to this question

Hey welverin,

Yes, the disc version only works with patches we release that are specific for disc users. Steam only works with steam and GOG only works with GOG. You cannot buy the game with steam, and then purchase The White March with GOG and expect them to work together. 

Any user that has received a disc version of the game, also received a key for either Steam or GOG. So if they do not wish to wait for the downloadable version, they can purchase the White March with either platform they choose. 

Any further word on this? It would be a pretty ridiculous oversight to not let backers add the expansion because all the versions are incompatible. Or make them go and download the steam/gog version (and waste their digital code when they already have the game), which defeats the point of having the disc version in the first place. ugh.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

If you backed the game that gave you access to The White March tier, then you can just go to your backer portal and then find the download link to install The White March!

Thanks!

Hi, 

I have checked this several times, and I do not have a download link for White March in my backer portal, nor do I believe that my backer support ever entitled me to that. 

Looking for a way (like others) to purchase the expansion for my DRM backer version 3.03

Alan

Hey guys!

If you backed the game that gave you access to The White March tier, then you can just go to your backer portal and then find the download link to install The White March!

Thanks!

Hi, 

I have checked this several times, and I do not have a download link for White March in my backer portal, nor do I believe that my backer support ever entitled me to that. 

Looking for a way (like others) to purchase the expansion for my DRM backer version 3.03

Alan

I'm in the same situation - help!