developer comment remains on screen

Madscientist

Question

I enter Cilaban Rilag and move forward.

The developer comment starts and a moment later Eder starts to talk about his quest.

When I wait until both Eder and the developer have finished their talk before I close the dialogue box, the devoloper comment sysbol remains. I can close it by clicking the X.

Please do it like most other games that you put an icon in the game world and when you use it the developer comments starts.

I could not listen to many comments because they are interrupted by combat (level 2 of endless paths) or by dialogue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wemo6gpgqkm93s/0ee25d71d5054a4a9a9e289f647ae6a9%2010751359%20ClabanRilag.savegame?dl=0

5 answers to this question

Sorry, my mistake.

I did move the file to dropbox, but when something new happened, I replaced the old file with the new one. I guess all files I posted today are gone.

If I put all files I have ever had into that folder, I will have no idea what file is what.

I think it would make problems if I change the file name to a name that makes sense.

I am new to dropbox and I forgot that I do only created a link to a file. I do not upload the file itself.

There is always an error message when I try to attach a file.

Hello again.  Not a problem at all.  When you do get the files figured back out go ahead and post new links.  I'm actually brand new to it also and only use it for this job.  I wish I could be more help.  Thanks, and good luck!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/