Stuck in corner of walls

oktakon

Question

post-154957-0-47025000-1434790256_thumb.jpg

second time this has happened at certain parts of the maps .. at least i got a screenshot this time round .. this is in the underground temple in the first village .. sry havent even looked through the tech support for a possiable fix for fear of a spolier ... had to restart from auto save .. quite annoying had to do the whole level again .. anyways enjoying it so far =)

4 answers to this question

Yeah still happens to me.

Nothing seems to move toon once stuck. Usually have to reload but waiting for a cut scene which auto-gathers the party no matter where they are in the level worked once, if your lucky enough to have that as part of a quest and be near to the event.

Hello, all.  If you could please upload a saved game and output log to Dropbox and then post a link here we can take a closer look.  The screen shot helps, but the other files will really help the proper team dig in and fix this issue for the future.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/