On my druid i have Wildstrike Corrode and Greater Wildstrike Corrode.

Now the belt says it grants Wildstrike Burn. Does that mean i should of picked Wildstrike Burn to make the belt useful? Or does the belt work alongside my Wildstrike Corrode?

It is supposed to work with any type of Wildstrike (including corrode). I don't know if it actually does, however - the item was bugged before and I don't know if it is fixed now.

After equipping it and doing a fight, it grants me 10% burn damage for like 20 seconds while my druid is transformed.

It is supposed to work with any type of Wildstrike (including corrode). I don't know if it actually does, however - the item was bugged before and I don't know if it is fixed now.

After equipping it and doing a fight, it grants me 10% burn damage for like 20 seconds while my druid is transformed.

Hmm, that's not what it should do as far as I know. Try hovering your pointer over some of your hits in the combat log that you landed while in animal form. If it only registers slash and corrode damage, then it either enchances corrode or does nothing. If it also displays burn damage, then that's what it adds.

Edited by Gorbag

Nothing gold can stay.