Rulebook Comments & Feedback

anarchy

Question

7 answers to this question

I think it's great! I like how user-friendly it is for people who have never played a hardcore card game like Magic or a table-top RPG like D&D, the terms are all explained and I get a good feeling about the tone of the text, explanatory but fun and not obnoxious. You're catering to a large range of target audiences, ages and genders, and I think you've nailed it. Good luck for the rest of the rulebook-making, your project is awesome!!!!!

Solitaire play confirmed.  :ninja:

We didn't consider it until some of the backers brought it up, so it hasn't been fully tested yet and will probably undergo some tweaks as we develop them, but we like the Solitaire rules so far. ^_^

• Like 1

Please update the URL for the manual. The link is broken

I think the reason the preview rulebook link on the front page is broken is that the preview rulebook is no longer necessary.  ZRG has provided the updated rulebook links in update # 28 of the KS page.

I think the reason the preview rulebook link on the front page is broken is that the preview rulebook is no longer necessary.  ZRG has provided the updated rulebook links in update # 28 of the KS page.

That link is also dead.

That link is also dead.

nevermind im dumb