i think there should be dismemebrments

most people believe that dismemberment means blood and guts spilling all over the floor when you kill a guy, which that isnt dismemberment at all. dismemberment means parts of the characters body beign chopped off with or without blood, which without blood would give the game a T-Rating, just like kotor1

i mean, whats the point of lightsabers if you cant chop em up. if you ever played jk2, you can enable dismemberment if you want, and theres no blood at all. but, the bad part about dismember ment in kotor 2 would be that if they can get their arm chopped off, well, so could you. imagine being a 1 armed jedi ;)

also, there would ahev to be certain damage amounts for every body part you chop off, so as you can see, there are good and bad things about having dismemberment in kotor2. as for my opinion, i think dismemberment should be something you can turn on and off like in the jk2 and jka.

Yay! My idea was welcomed by the majority of the community. :D I wonder if it's possible to mod dismemberment into the original... ;)

As for the PC being dismembered...even when you were fighting dark Jedi in Jedi Knight...that never happened. It just means that you're the more powerful Jedi. ;)

i think there should be dismemebrments

most people believe that dismemberment means blood and guts spilling all over the floor when you kill a guy, which that isnt dismemberment at all. dismemberment means parts of the characters body beign chopped off with or without blood, which without blood would give the game a T-Rating, just like kotor1

i mean, whats the point of lightsabers if you cant chop em up. if you ever played jk2, you can enable dismemberment if you want, and theres no blood at all. but, the bad part about dismember ment in kotor 2 would be that if they can get their arm chopped off, well, so could you. imagine being a 1 armed jedi  :lol:

also, there would ahev to be certain damage amounts for every body part you chop off, so as you can see, there are good and bad things about having dismemberment in kotor2. as for my opinion, i think dismemberment should be something you can turn on and off like in the jk2 and jka.

we talked about dismembement, not blood :)

if u wanna see blood go here :)