Suggestions To The Devs.

also, you couldn't just stun people- aren't jedi supposed to value life? stun attacks! stun attacks!

That is a great idea! The stealth element really needs to be overhauled in KOTOR 2. It would really add so much more to the combat and the way players approach certain situations. Plus I just wanna break some necks, take some human shields, and watch some Tenchu like stealth kill animations!

Cheers!

I experienced this mostly on Mannan when I would try to go through a door just to find one of the NPCs was like on the other side of the level just standing around...then when you switched to whoever wasnt following the other two NPCs started running towards that character... :unsure:

Yeah that's what solo mode was for. Most people thought it would be for the stealth element of the game, but since that paned out to be more of a lame attempt at stealth solo mode became most useful for laggin behind characters. God damn HK-47 if I have told you once I have told you a thousand times this is no time to sit around Manaan and ponder the meaning of life!

This was a small problem I had in the first game. I sucked at swoop racing so I saw the "boo" cinematic alot but it couldn't be skipped. This drove me nuts and I would stop racing just so I wouldn't have to watch the damn sequence again. So, could you make the short, unimportant sequence skippable. Thanks.