[Bug] with Ai

Portrait

Question

So I bought the game on steam and played through 12 hours or so, and the first major bug that flashes like a hollowborn diamond is the movements of companions and it's clear and non-deniable there's some major path-finding issues, it really sucks the fun out of the game and doesn't bring any "nostalagic" factor if it was the case. 

I can't imagine the whole game I'll be playing with companions bundled with path-finding bugs. Which implies this isn't a small one. And it should be fixed.

Proof of Concept:

Try to get your cipher/wizard/druid to get to the back line where there's a tank just behind him and he would get stuck dramatically! I mean isn't there a code that says: Hey Ai companion if you're stuck, then just use the left or the right to turn around whatever object to get to the destination.

I think in theory this should be easy for experienced developers!

1 answer to this question

I am unable to reproduce what you are seeing with path issues.  Do you know of a certain location where you see this happening, and clear reproduction steps so I can test this out?  Perhaps a saved game in a location that you are seeing the issue would help me in identifying the problem.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/