Is Ancient Memoryfrom Multiple Chanters stacking?

I do not know, but I can give you an educated guess^^

Normal Stat-Buffs from modals, spells and consumables are never stacking, so accuracy food + Paladin accuracy aura, + accuracy Priest buff is a waste, only the highest counts.

Normal Damaging-Debuffs like Deep Wounds and so on do also not Stack, they get refreshed when applied a second time.

So I guess it will not stack...

Edited by Prokktor

I do not know, but I can give you an educated guess^^

Normal Stat-Buffs from modals, spells and consumables are never stacking, so accuracy food + Paladin accuracy aura, + accuracy Priest buff is a waste, only the highest counts.

This is mostly true, but there's a wrinkle in that additional bonuses on active abilities and modals from talents are treated as passive bonuses and stack with anything. So if a Priest has the Inspiring Radiance talent, that accuracy bonus triggered by Holy Radiance will stack with the Paladin accuracy aura (or a bless spell). This is also why the Fighter's defensive bonuses from the Wary Defender talent stack with other defense bonuses, while the Guardian Stance will not.

Since Ancient Memory is a talent bonus, it may well stack. Or it might not stack because it's multiple effects with the same name. I tend not to double up on classes, so I don't have any observational experiences to support whether or not multiple characters using the same "passive" buff will stack.

I don't think ancient memory is a buff, maybe I missed something, but I have only seen periodic hits in the combat log.  It seems to just pulse out from the chanter every few seconds.  It says something like 1 endurance per second but it seems to pulse out like once every 6 seconds and hit for 6 endurance.