Haven't hacked, cheated, exploited in any way, shape, or form (intentionally, at least; I wouldn't know if I inadvertantly triggered a bug somehow).
Cleared Endless Paths. Team's Eder, Aloth, Sagani, Durance, Kana, and my toon. All level 9.
Came back to keep, to find Main Hall in tatters. Thought "maybe it's a scenario? Bandits came and looted it?"
Checked keep; Main Hall was reverted to unbuilt. Everything else already built was active. Couldn't build new things because "Requires Main Hall."
Logged out, hoping a restart would solve it, went to bed.
Logged on today. Now, (at the least) West Curtain Wall has reverted to unbuilt. I can Purchase the West Curtain Wall, but things I haven't built yet "Requires Main Hall."
What the hell's going on? Why is my keep degrading??? Is this a feature of the stronghold? Having to perpetually "rebuild" it?
I hope to God that it's not an unfixable bug; I'm NOT going to load an earlier save game from before clearing the Endless Paths and do it all over again!
Last login, was approx 24-25-ish hours ago, in case that matters.
PS. Saw guideline posts; sorry. T.T
1. Added Savegames: https://www.dropbox....ernity.rar?dl=0
2. Output Log attached, tho not sure if it helps in this case
3. DxDiag attached, but again, not sure if it's necessary in this case
4. Screenshots initially attached, still there
5. Steps to reproduce... no idea whatsoever, since I don't know how/why it happened! (and it got worse since last night)
Edited by Lymmothy, 18 May 2015 - 04:28 AM.