Hi there Pillars of Eternity fans, backers, hamsters and rangers!
I'm experiencing crashes after the game has launched, about 1 minute into gameplay. My computer completely freezes, and forces me to hard boot to restart my Mac. Here's the diagnose:
- The screen freezes completely after 1 minutes gameplay
- This forces me to reboot, since I can't exit the game in any way
Does anybody have this issue and/or know how to fix it?
What I've tried
This has happened on a daily basis for the past couple of weeks. Here's what I've tried:
- Installed the latest Mac Updates
- Clean up my entire Mac,
- Uninstalling unnessesary apps
- Allocating 385 gigs of storage
Model: MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
Processor: 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
OSX Yosemite Version: 10.10.3 (14D136)
...Any help will do guys !
Edited by NicklasBenRasmussen, 04 May 2015 - 10:37 AM.