Frame rate Issue

Razork

Question

Hello:

Since four days ago i have an issue with frame rate that it’s very annoying. The frame rate is between 20-24 frames or even lower and it’s not only in the cities, it’s everywhere.

I read other similar post with shuttering issues or low frame rate and I try different solutions as “msaa 0” command, uncheck vsinc or fullscreen, change the resolution, run as administrator but didn’t work. And I didn’t see an answered of obsidian about this issue (sorry if there is an answered).

I think that is not my PC because with other games I don’t have any problem. My PC is:

·         Intel Core i5 4590 3,30 GHz

·         8  GB Ram DDR 3

·         Shappire R9 280

I really love this game and I have a game with 35 hours but it’s very annoying play this game like this.

There is any solution that I don`t know or there will be any patch or even obsidian has said anything about this problem?

PD:  Sorry for my possible mistakes with the language

3 answers to this question

You possibly won't get an answer because they f*cked up the engine

and know that they can't do anything about it in the near future...

Hell would suprise me if they touch the performance issue at all.....  :banghead:

It's my only concern with the game it's amazing but performance wise

it's a reeealy bad joke.

Edited by jaydee.2k

First, thanks for your answers

I tried 3 diferente drivers and i had the same results. I installed three times, one of them in other hard drive and nothing. And all the options in Catalist Center are "use aplication settings" so the AA isn`t force