RPGCodex Review #1 - Hŵrpa Dwrp

And what is that disconnect, exactly? That there's no such thing as "optimal builds" in a game with an Attribute system that's been deliberately designed to have minimal impact on Builds in the first place?

Sure, Ok. I see the paradoxical viewpoint here. I admit it. My turn now. Do YOU? Do you see the contradiction in claiming that there's no dump stats in a game where attributes are designed to be completely dumpable in order to allow for that vaunted "total build freedom", that will no doubt result from being able to dump any stat you wish without crippling any build?

I have a 19 MIG, 19 INT 2handed dps+ disabling Fighter, 10 to all other attributes.

Did I dump anything ?

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Maybe I'm not expressing myself clearly.  

no, you expressed yourself perfect.  don't need any backsliding.  

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I have a 19 MIG, 19 INT 2handed dps+ disabling Fighter, 10 to all other attributes.

Did I dump anything ?

I probably shouldn't get into this, because it's gone nowhere for pages, but...

No. But you're missing the point, I think (I've not followed enough of this back-and-forth to be completely sure I'm on target). You could dump other stats and suffer no real egregious repercussions.

Well I'm going to be the big fat party-pooper and state the obvious in that this thread is far beyond the usual thread post count limit. Time to close this one.

Feel free to create a part 2.

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts