My avatar!

Xarastier

"member_profile_disabled" is the error msg in my Profile after entering my copied image url before the avatar will be posted.  Will someone give me a clue?

The  thing about political Power is that, like everything else, it's an illusion and often confused with Authority whereas authority is static; passive and defensive as it is given by power and can be taken away;  Power is taken,  fluid,  willful and offensive, and cannot be taken, only replaced. 

Everything is One...You.  You are so much greater than the outline of Your body. -Allen C. Norde`

Oops!  Everything turned out ok after I verified my email.  Btw, Ima a noob player & after 7hrs of play I luv this awesome game.  Kudos to Obsidian & "Keep on keep'n on."  Ida been a Kickstarter if I'd know earlier.  :ban:

The  thing about political Power is that, like everything else, it's an illusion and often confused with Authority whereas authority is static; passive and defensive as it is given by power and can be taken away;  Power is taken,  fluid,  willful and offensive, and cannot be taken, only replaced. 

Everything is One...You.  You are so much greater than the outline of Your body. -Allen C. Norde`