Ranged Weapons for Rogue/Moon God-like Question

As the title says, I'm trying to find out the "best" ranged weapon for a ranged DPS rogue. I tried out hold-wall earlier, but I'm pretty sure it's broken, because the attack speed bonus doesn't work on it. I think that means that the pistol would be a superior weapon because it has a DR bypass and high damage. However, I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this. Personally I think the crossbow is underrated, because it has fairly high damage and no crit debuff, but again, not entirely sure.

Another question is with regards to the Moon God-like. Originally I had one as my off-tank, but the problem is that I'm fairly certain their AoE endurance heal scales with might, and considering a proper tank build minimizes might, I think it makes their passive close to garbage (for a tank). Can anyone confirm?

Edited by Laz0r

With respect to moon godlike, I think you're looking at it backwards. On a tank without self-healing, Might is an opportunity cost - Constitution, while not actually good, is still the better Fortitude-boosting stat. But on Fighters (due to Constant Recovery), Moon Godlike, and Retaliation/Drain tanks, Might directly increases survivability, and so comes leaps and bounds ahead of Constitution.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

With respect to moon godlike, I think you're looking at it backwards. On a tank without self-healing, Might is an opportunity cost - Constitution, while not actually good, is still the better Fortitude-boosting stat. But on Fighters (due to Constant Recovery), Moon Godlike, and Retaliation/Drain tanks, Might directly increases survivability, and so comes leaps and bounds ahead of Constitution.

Yes, but even if you min con and dump it into might, at least one of your defensive stats are going to suffer directly if you wanted to maximize might on a build like that. I guess you could probably keep int at 10 for a fighter though, seeing as they don't get a massive bonus from it compared to per and res.