[Steam MAC] Resolution issue: blurred image

Novecento

Question

Hi,

Issue: the image appears blurred as if the resolution would be slightly different (Fullscreen)

Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 - In game resolution: 1920x1080

The problem doesn't appear in windowed mode (1920x1080)

If I start game on Parallels with Windows 10 and same resolution, I've no problem, the screen is clear and defined.

The issue exists since the first version of the game: now I'm playing on 1.0.3.533

Thank you very much

2 answers to this question

Hi,

Issue: the image appears blurred as if the resolution would be slightly different (Fullscreen)

If I start game on Parallels with Windows 10 and same resolution, I've no problem, the screen is clear and defined.

The issue exists since the first version of the game: now I'm playing on 1.0.3.533

Thank you very much

Hi Novecento,

Can you upload your player log file and save game for us to see? by default your player.log should be: "...Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log" Your saves should located: "Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity/Saved Games".

Thanks for your help!

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!

Hi,

Thank you very much

Hi Novecento,

Can you upload your player log file and save game for us to see? by default your player.log should be: "...Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log" Your saves should located: "Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity/Saved Games".

Thanks for your help!

Yes, sure :)

player.log: LINK

Last savegame: LINK