Uncrackable chests and wall that should be interactive.

Maquabra

Question

Two things.

I'm exploring the Defiance Bay (if that's what it's called in English) and I came across Valian Embassy. There are two locked coffers, both require lockpick skill check to open but my rouge cannot interact with them. When someone with too low skill tries to open it, it acts like a standard locked object, but when my rogue with adequate skills wants to interact with it, nothing happens. The cursor changes to padlock but clicking on it does nothing.

The second thing in a similar manner is a wall on the -12th or -13th level of my keep, the level where you look for trinkets for Spiderman's ancestors. There is a door in the center of the level, the one accompanied by a series of traps, but my problem does not include them. My problem is with a strange wall covered with runes, located in the northeastern part of the level. There's definitely something behind it, cursor change to the "interaction hand" when I move it above the wall, but i cannot interact with it.

Are these things bugs or is it like it was with my problem with Eder, i.e. I need to wait or accomplish something before i can interact with those coffers or with the wall? 

Edited by Maquabra

PinkieRs.png

4 answers to this question

It's patched to the latest GOG release: 1.03.0524

And the 2nd thing... It seems to be the issue you've reported. The wall is not clickable and the mechanism in the center doesn't even acts like something with what one could interact.

I was unable to open the center door as well but I guess that there are things that need to be done before I accomplish it, like learning how to talk with those souls, so I'll be asking about it only if I fail on my own ;)

PinkieRs.png

Hello,

For the first issue you are experiencing, it's solved in hotfix 1.03.0526 which is not yet live on GoG.

For the second issue, center door is accessible but no Spoilers... ;)

Edited by stage
  • Like 1

Then I need to put my game on hold for now because lockpicking is simply broken. I came across two more locked doors in the Kurwidołek of the city and they are unwilling to comply either.

Dungeons and Dragons evolved into Errors and Bugs.

PinkieRs.png