Very bad framerate in Elmshore.

Jhonrock

Question

That area is being a pain to play. Very bad performance. My FPS, in that area, is extremely low, even sliding the graphics bar down. That's the only area in the game, until now, that is giving me this problem, and i have a fairly good machine.

4 answers to this question

I'm experiencing the same problem in Elmshore. First time arriving there, and the frame rate immediately tanks to a pretty unplayable level. I've tried disabling msaa, reducing the graphical quality, leaving and re-entering the zone, and restarting the game, but no luck so far. 

Similarly, I've also noticed that any time a lightning based spell/trap is cast or set off, the frame rate dips significantly until the effect dissipates. 

If it's at all relevant, I'm running these with the latest drivers:

Windows 8.1

i5-4670 3.4 ghz

GTX 780

8 GB RAM

Every Area with a lot of NPCs has this problem more or less they don't even need to be visible for the framerate to tank, it's redicolous i mean most of the game ist just 2d art it shouldn't run this bad way older games like TOEE or Beyond Divinity which use a similiar 2d backround with 3d modells style look and run way better then this.

same here

specs  : GTX 760

i5 4670 3.4 Ghz

8 GB RAM

windows 7

steam version with 1.04 installed

resolution 1366x768

Similarly, I've also noticed that any time a lightning based spell/trap is cast or set off, the frame rate dips significantly until the effect dissipates. 

me too here.
 also using NVIDIA's latest Driver.