Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Human Skeletons!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

matimiku

matimiku

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:matimikulka

Hi, frist of all, my english is not very good so be patient D:
The bug is simple, for some reason, a docens of " Human Skeletons " are all over every map i visit.
-They stand there doing NOTHING
-They are friendly and have really low resistence and hit like 0,5-3
-They start atacking any enemy of my party when they see it
-When they are killed, they lay in the floor till the combat ends, then they stand up and their resistence is fully recovered.

---  SPOILER --- 

-They are really useless, cose they atack, dont do dmg, put my melee on LoS and pull everything i see as an enemy, even if its out of range. They buged my a quest ( thats why im posting it ) and i cant get out of the " Hospital " in the city  without loosing all my reputation cose when i went to the lower floor and discovered what happened, they start atacking the guards ( i donno why ) and they becomed enemies, i think its becouse of that, i donno, even if its not, they r realy bug and i donno where they ve appeared. 

--- END SPOILER ---

The " Human skeletons " first appeared when i entered caed lua for the first time and i though it was part of it... but then appeared in the city / dungeons / caves / everywhere.

here is a screen, is like this in all the map and the others too: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=420296358

Tnks for reading!

FlintlockJazz

FlintlockJazz

White Rabbit of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1853 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I've been having this bug myself, they haven't been appearing all over the place but there is always a group of three somewhere on the map.  I suspect this may have something to do with Kana since they didn't start appearing until after I picked him up and used his summon skeletons chanter spell, which summons them in a group of three (which is the number they appear in).  Could it be that it is respawning a group of skeletons I had summoned and still had around when I left a map?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users