Blood Sands - am i missing something?

I'm doing the God of Death questline now, and it seems i am supposed to kill the archdruid. Is there any way to accomplish this goal without attacking everyone? Also, are there any other quests related to Blood Sands (except the baby)? I found several named NPCs, so i kinda fear i'll destroy other quests if i just attack the druid.

Also, just attacking kinda seems unsophisticated and one-sided. I't rather poison him, support a pretender to the throne or something else...

I just went in and chopped him up because a voice in my head told me it'd bless me when I tried to jump down this bottomless pit. 

Everybody was pretty understanding. 

I *tried* talking my away around that encounter but didn't find any non-murder killing way. 

• Like 1

I just find it amazing that nobody in Twin Elms gives a damn that war paint won't flow anymore.  :blink:

Once a faction announces me an enemy, I reciprocate by slaughtering them all. (Except for the nice blind old lady. But then she didn't decide to attack me on sight either.) I guess the villagers were so terrified (in part because they realized I now have all their war paint) that they pretended nothing happened when I was around.  :yes:

Well there *are* still the guys outside to make more war paint later.  Although it is clearly possible to just go in there and butcher every last person inside. 

Maybe it's just assumed by the people outside that everybody got *especially* excited and decided to all sacrifice themselves in interesting ways. 

Whats really strange is there are several named NPCs there, like Tallan in the entrance area, or Nica in the room east of the entrance, thas really seem to be part of some other questline, but i just cannot find it! Argh. Probably doesn't exist, but this is probably the last quest i will do until i HAVE to continue the main quest...

I just find it amazing that nobody in Twin Elms gives a damn that war paint won't flow anymore.  :blink:

Once a faction announces me an enemy, I reciprocate by slaughtering them all. (Except for the nice blind old lady. But then she didn't decide to attack me on sight either.) I guess the villagers were so terrified (in part because they realized I now have all their war paint) that they pretended nothing happened when I was around.  :yes:

Yeah, I thought that was hilarious too. I just imagined my character walking out and exclaiming "whew, that was not easy!" then everyone kind of turns their heads or develops a sudden interest in their own shoes.

Edited by Grand_Commander13

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out