Pallengina Vacuata?

Have you finished the quest involving the trading company? If not you need to do that before you can recruit her.

Hmm, I must have missed it, I didn't get any dialogue options in the building. Defiance Bay is not off limits so I guess she is gone. 

That blows.

You need to get the quest inside the Valian Trading Complany from the Valian dude there. The quest is about smuggling something to an inn. Later you come back to the company and meet Pallegina. Afterwards she should wait for you outside the Valian Trading Company.

And no worries, you should be able to come back to Defiance abay after you visit Twin Elms.

• Like 1

You need to get the quest inside the Valian Trading Complany from the Valian dude there. The quest is about smuggling something to an inn. Later you come back to the company and meet Pallegina. Afterwards she should wait for you outside the Valian Trading Company.

And no worries, you should be able to come back to Defiance abay after you visit Twin Elms.

Thanks! I did and got her. Although I got her at level 11, so her level up choices were, let us say...  eclectic?