Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Animal Companions need Athletics

Broken Animal Companion Fatigue Fatigue Animal Companion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Junkermanz

Junkermanz

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

The Ranger's Animal Companion should receive an Athletics bonus tied to the Ranger's own skill level. As most of us have already discovered - Athletics is the most useful skill in the game and every character benefits from at least one or two points so you can finish a dungeon without resting.

The Ranger's Animal companion is fatigued from only a few hours however and I feel this should be looked at.

Edited by Junkermanz, 03 April 2015 - 03:24 PM.

• Mazuo, denizsif, draego and 1 other like this

Dongom

Dongom

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 270 posts

Animal Companions need scaling defenses/dr.

• Mazuo and waretaringo like this

wotdlois

wotdlois

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Steam:wotdlois

I agree with this - I am not 100% sure but there may be level up traits that give some kind of passive endurance bump to your animal.  I am only a level 3 ranger but do remember seeing some companion perks when doling out level up points.  Someone else farther along with the ranger can prob confirm this.

wotdlois

wotdlois

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Steam:wotdlois

Animal Companions need scaling defenses/dr.

Dongom this is for you - cracks me up everytime i see it.   "The greatest day in anyone's lifetime"

Edited by wotdlois, 03 April 2015 - 03:35 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Broken, Animal Companion, Fatigue, Fatigue Animal Companion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users