Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't Escape Readric Castle

Cant Escape Readric Castle bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BrowserCouch

BrowserCouch

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:BrowserCouch

So I was playing on a fire godlike fighter account with a party of 4 (including me) and tried to kill readric. I soon found out, I can't kill him with all his guards, so I tried to leave the castle to buy gear and gather more people. However, each time I try to go outside of the castle, I get a loading screen and then my screen turns black and my cursor becomes the "cancel" icon (the red circle with the line through it). This happens when I leave from any area of the building that I have tried and therefore I am trapped inside it (found some pretty cool loot though...) I'll continue to try and kill readric, because maybe that'll help, but I still think this is an issue.

I tried attaching the game files but it didn't work. The only thing I can post is the system specs:

OS X Yosmite

Version 10.10.2

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)

Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

I'll report back if I manage to get through, but as of yet I can't. You guys made a great game, so keep up the good work! :)

Osama87

Osama87

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

The same as me except i have different PC but I changed graphic options and reload old save/uinstal and instal the game once more and reload save from castle... still game window freeze...

mipthehappy

mipthehappy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Have you updated to the new patch (v1.03)? The patch should have fixed this bug.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cant, Escape, Readric, Castle, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users