Sign in to follow this  
BrowserCouch

Can't Escape Readric Castle

Question

So I was playing on a fire godlike fighter account with a party of 4 (including me) and tried to kill readric. I soon found out, I can't kill him with all his guards, so I tried to leave the castle to buy gear and gather more people. However, each time I try to go outside of the castle, I get a loading screen and then my screen turns black and my cursor becomes the "cancel" icon (the red circle with the line through it). This happens when I leave from any area of the building that I have tried and therefore I am trapped inside it (found some pretty cool loot though...) I'll continue to try and kill readric, because maybe that'll help, but I still think this is an issue.

I tried attaching the game files but it didn't work. The only thing I can post is the system specs:

OS X Yosmite

Version 10.10.2

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)

Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

I'll report back if I manage to get through, but as of yet I can't. You guys made a great game, so keep up the good work! :)

2 answers to this question

The same as me except i have different PC but I changed graphic options and reload old save/uinstal and instal the game once more and reload save from castle... still game window freeze...