Item bug: boots: Shod in Faith

Deim

Question

12 answers to this question

I am test it on mobs a lot of time. Same times its proc nearly battle end and work after battle end) Same times its never proc but u character can die. Mehanic is easy here. If u check this priest spell its healing u on 7 endurance every second (without any armour). If u equip Lether armour its -30% activation speed u receive 7 endurance every 1,3 seconds for 20 sec (its base). O new patch comming let me test.

I believe the wording "Spell Holding: Consecrated Ground" means the spell should activate itself based on some condition (perhaps low endurance?), as opposed to "Minor Spellbind: Spellname" which grants an active spell in your ability bar. Either way, I couldn't get the boots to work so far.

Hey guys,

Spell Holding grants a kind of retaliation cast. The boots will cast Consecrated Ground if the character wearing them is critically hit by another character.

Pro tip - put them on a Reckless Assault Rogue or a Frenzy Barbarian  :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the answer Sking. May i suggest that many items/mechanics should be better explained in tooltips or item descriptions? There are many things i can't understand, and the "spell holding" thing is just one of many examples. For now, i have to do many tests, loading and reloading over and over the same test savegame in order to try to figure out how worked these boots and the forgemaster gloves, both sold by Dunstan. Could not understand anything about the gloves yet. So, more reloadings to come... (will try to cast the spell while no weapon is equipped, because it does not work when my priest has her flail in hands). Dunstan will end up bruised all over many times i guess :).