Companion Commentary Subtitles

Lord Wafflebum

Question

First off: I'm not sure if this is a bug, or maybe I don't have the correct option checked.

Some of the time when my companions make a comment while we're running around the transcript will appear in a little blurb over their head. Sometimes that blurb doesn't exist when they're talking, and I tend to completely miss what they were saying.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not and ultimately a really minor thing overall, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

3 answers to this question

Hey Lord Wafflebum,

I haven't seen this myself and I'm going keep a close eye out. I don't know if it is a bug or some odd combination of options,  but all dialogue will show up in the dialogue box. You can flip the combat log into the dialogue box anytime. The companion banter is definitely worth the click is you miss some.

Keep up the good work citizen 

• Like 1

The tip is good but windows switch automatically during combat - to combat log, and never back. So after EACH fight we have to remember to switch back to dialog window, otherwise all non-voiced banter (happens way to often) are missed, at least for me. 

Any chance to add an option "always keep dialog window on unless fighting"? Not to mention fixing that baubles I personally never saw.