So many books and notes!

Yes, and the mixture of styles is great.

The various hymns and legends in the Temple of Eothas did a wonderful job of conjuring up a picture of what life among community of faithful there had been like, giving the grim end to that quest a feeling of real weight.

• Like 2

DID YOU KNOW: *Missing String*

I'm 46 hours in and I have a ton of books in my stash. Whenever I get tired of combat or of mainplot or when I want to sit back and roll a cigarette or something, I just pull up one of the lore books and read it for a few minutes.

It's all amazing, and fascinating, and very well done. I think it was Josh Sawyer who did all the writing for that, if I remember correctly, and hats off.

• Like 2

Yes, and the mixture of styles is great.

The various hymns and legends in the Temple of Eothas did a wonderful job of conjuring up a picture of what life among community of faithful there had been like, giving the grim end to that quest a feeling of real weight.

Yeah, they can add so much more believability to a location  :thumbsup:

I'm 46 hours in and I have a ton of books in my stash. Whenever I get tired of combat or of mainplot or when I want to sit back and roll a cigarette or something, I just pull up one of the lore books and read it for a few minutes.

It's all amazing, and fascinating, and very well done. I think it was Josh Sawyer who did all the writing for that, if I remember correctly, and hats off.

Exactly, pull up in a calm area of the game, listen to nice music, roll one/vape, read some books from the stash  :dancing:

Edited by WDeranged
  • Like 1