Accuracy bug?

TornadoShanks

Question

After a bit of testing, I've noticed a few things about my character's and companion's accuracy stats. Mainly that
1) There appears to be no governing attribute that affects Accuracy. Tested with max Perception(per the manual) and max Dexterity(per the wiki) with no change either way
2) When a 1-handed weapon is equipped with nothing in the off hand, Accuracy increases by 12, or 17 if weapon has "accurate" property. Ranged weapons, rods/scepters/wands, 2-handed weapons, and dual wielding/unarmed all revert to base Accuracy. Not tested with monks as of yet.

Mainly I'm just trying to figure out if this is a bug, or Accuracy is working as intended, in which case the tooltips/manual needs updating to reflect this mechanic. Thanks for your time.

4 answers to this question

After a bit of testing, I've noticed a few things about my character's and companion's accuracy stats. Mainly that

1) There appears to be no governing attribute that affects Accuracy. Tested with max Perception(per the manual) and max Dexterity(per the wiki) with no change either way

2) When a 1-handed weapon is equipped with nothing in the off hand, Accuracy increases by 12, or 17 if weapon has "accurate" property. Ranged weapons, rods/scepters/wands, 2-handed weapons, and dual wielding/unarmed all revert to base Accuracy. Not tested with monks as of yet.

Mainly I'm just trying to figure out if this is a bug, or Accuracy is working as intended, in which case the tooltips/manual needs updating to reflect this mechanic. Thanks for your time.

This is working as intended, both 1 and 2.

EDIT: Accuracy was removed from stats entirely and in order to make single weapons somewhat viable they gave it an accuracy bonus.

Edited by ISC