Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can't cast spells.

Durance Aloth Spells glitch bug

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

MysticExarch

MysticExarch

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

So whenever I order Durance to cast a spell, and about 50% of the time when I ask Aloth to cast a spell, the character instead runs away. They go to some random spot, such as a corner, spaz out and slide sideways for a few seconds, and then cast the spell. However, they don't cast it on the target, they cast it in some second random spot, such as a wall or outside the map. 

I have no idea what might be causing this. Has anyone seen this? Is there fix? It's frustrating me because I can't beat the enemies without casting the occasional spell. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Durance, Aloth, Spells, glitch, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users