[508] Loot Interface appears with "take all" button under the mouse pointer.

Gairnulf

Question

[Description of the issue]

When you click a container the loot interface is shown with such offset from the mouse pointer that the mouse pointer is directly above the "Take all button"

[DETAILED list of steps to reproduce the issue AND what to look for]

Example:

1) Click on a container

2) The loot interface appears with the take all button under your mouse pointer

[Expected behaviour]

The Loot Interface should appear at such coordinates offset from the mouse pointer so that no interface element can be clicked accidentally. On more than one occasion I double clicked and took objects I didn't need.

Coupled with the lack of a drop item feature, this can potentially fill up the party inventory with items which have nowhere to go to clear up inventory space, except of course to the stash.

[Other remarks / Comments]

I really think the whole stash/loot system based on the presumption that every player wants to take every item from the world goes contrary to the whole spirit of the game.

The only way for the loot container to not appear with the "take all" button underneath the mouse pointer, is to move the view so that the container is on the far right part of the screen before clicking. If you do that, the Loot Interface will try to stay at the edge of the screen so that no part of it is beyond the screen, and in this way you can force the loot interface to appear safely.

Edited by Gairnulf

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet