System Requirements

OldCrustyHermit

Question

I got a great deal on a laptop and I am wondering if it will run the game well.  It appears i meet the minimums but I am a little hesitant to buy until i get a better idea of how well it will run.  It is:

Acer Aspire V3-572G-54S6

i5  1.7Ghz dual with boost to 2.7

8 GB ram

Geforce 840 2GB

Any info is appreciated. For that its worth I can run Skyrim on high with little to no framerate issues, but after reading some of the posts regarding the Unity engine I am confused.  I understand my processor isnt fantastic.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Hello, I consider buying PoE, but I have doubts if my Macbook will deal with game requirements... to me it seems that it is impossible to launch the game on this machine, but I am no expert and want to be sure ; ).

I have Macbook Pro  2013, 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, Intel Iris 1536.

I am sorry if the topic doesn't belong in this place on the forum... : ). And I am sorry if my question is trivial or stupid.

Hello, I consider buying PoE, but I have doubts if my Macbook will deal with game requirements... to me it seems that it is impossible to launch the game on this machine, but I am no expert and want to be sure ; ).

I have Macbook Pro  2013, 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, Intel Iris 1536.

I am sorry if the topic doesn't belong in this place on the forum... : ). And I am sorry if my question is trivial or stupid.

This topic isn't stupid.  There's probably a thread for this question, and maybe your actual system specs right now, but it's hectic on the forum during the first week or so of a release.  I've found a thread for you and I'm merging yours into this one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!