Cage cursor bug

Trget

Question

Hi 

Looks like the 'cage cursor' option doesn't alway work. I have dual screens and have found that even though I have the cage cursor option selected, my cursor still leaves the game and ends up on my second screen.

not sure what kind of details / troubleshooting I can do..

Thanks..

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

I can confirm this is happening to me as well.

Dual screens, cage curser enabled. both on full screen and windowed, occasionaly it lets the curser outside the game.

Have to uncheck, save, re-check option and save again for it work but only temporary. Can't say for sure what triggers it...seems kind of random...

And no I'm not alt-tabbing

• Like 1

Have triple monitor setup, playing in middle monitor. 1920 X 1080 res and after dialog cut scene, the left and right boundaries are no longer caged-in and my cursor flows into my other monitors. Only work around is to go into settings and check the option off, save settings, then go back in and check the option on. Alt+tabbing doe snot seem to cause this issue for me at least, only the dialog or other cut scenes.

I found Alt-Tabing when seems to fix it.. maybe is something to do with resetting focus on the window? not sure really.. ill be playing then all of a sudden the mouse is no longer constrained to the game window. so I alt+tab and that fixes it for a while. then it randomly happens again.