I think this game could be huge. The reviews are stellar so far. It may not be Skyrim huge, but it could be significantly more successful than any past projects from Obsidian. It could very well do for Obsidian what Baldur's Gate did for Bioware. It is conceivable that this project could spawn many expansions, sequels, and spinoffs.

So I'm just going to say right now that if you guys sell the studio to EA or some other conglomeration of executive a-holes, who know a lot about metrics and demographics, but nothing at all about actually making games, I'm going to be very very very sad. 

• Like 1

The games can be bought digitally and therefore should not sell out.

What? That's not what you meant?

Incidentally, I can't wait to play Pillars in First person mode. On my XBOX. Yeah!!!

Edited by Marceror

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

I think this game could be huge. The reviews are stellar so far. It may not be Skyrim huge, but it could be significantly more successful than any past projects from Obsidian. It could very well do for Obsidian what Baldur's Gate did for Bioware. It is conceivable that this project could spawn many expansions, sequels, and spinoffs.

So I'm just going to say right now that if you guys sell the studio to EA or some other conglomeration of executive a-holes, who know a lot about metrics and demographics, but nothing at all about actually making games, I'm going to be very very very sad. 

I second that so hard!