Is Lle A Rhemen 02 reachable in the beta

With cheats, you can remove the water from Stormwall Gorge and enter Lle A Rhemen 02. I heard previously that it was in fact accessible during the beta but I was never able to get to it.

The area contains some horrible bugs. Has anyone else been there?

Pretty sure it shouldn't be, and even if it was yeah, you should expect horrendous bugs.  People should remember the BB is just a testing platform I suspect large swathes of stuff that exist in the real game is sort of not present in the BB since the BB really is only 3 maps and it serves no purpose putting the rest of it in.

If there'd be some way to sabotage the Watermill in the Dyrford Village in the Beta maybe? (I have no idea) I did scout all of Stormwall Gorge and Lle A Rhemen after having wiped it, looking for some sort of clue but found nothing.

The worst bugs are actually with the creatures in the area. Just wondering (if a dev has time to reply) whether it's worth reporting those bugs.

I wouldn't waste your time, it isn't meant to be in the backer beta so they probably just have some ancient place holder version of it in the files for whatever reason.  The fact that the area name is still "02" is pretty telling :p.

Edited by Karkarov