Sign in to follow this  
Sock

[435] Stash ate the soulstone.

Question

I was in the gorge ruins, working on the soul spear quest. I killed the monster, and looted it with the stash like I do with all things.

When I went to complete the spear, the soul stone was no where to be found. It wasn't anywhere in my stash, nor my inventory, nor the corpse. I do remember seeing the soulstone on the corpse before I looted it.

4 answers to this question

Are you sure you didn't already enchant the spear? When I first did the quest I thought I was crafting a new spear and looked through my inventory for it. When I couldn't find it I tried crafting again but the soulstone was already spent. Then I saw the stats on the spear and realized it was an <a href="http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091211000923/dragonage/images/5/5a/NPC-Sandal.jpg">enchantment</a>!

Got to this point again. I was paying very close attention. I killed Nridek, and when I loot the soulstone with the stash, it disappears. If I loot it with a person, it goes into their inventory correctly.

I have a save game sitting in front of the corpse, ready to go, but no idea where to locate my saved games on the computer.

Sign in to follow this